Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

How do I download a copy of all the contacts within my organization? Phone numbers, email addresses etc).

• 1.  How do I download a copy of all the contacts within my organization? Phone numbers, email addresses etc).

Posted 12-14-2017 19:29

• 2.  RE: How do I download a copy of all the contacts within my organization? Phone numbers, email addresses etc).

Posted 01-02-2018 14:23

Hello,

Today, we support exporting all of the contacts via API only. Were you trying to export data about all the internal users or data about all the external contacts that you have stored within your organization?

Thanks,

Lucie

• 3.  RE: How do I download a copy of all the contacts within my organization? Phone numbers, email addresses etc).

Posted 01-02-2018 16:55

Hi Lucie,

Thank you for your reply. I need the phone numbers listed for all internal users. I need to send it to my co-worker so they can verify all the numbers are correct since a few people have switched desks and phone numbers recently.

Laura

• 4.  RE: How do I download a copy of all the contacts within my organization? Phone numbers, email addresses etc).

Posted 01-03-2018 09:15

With postman, API GET https://api.{{environment}}/api/v2/users

Result (JSON) can be imported in Excel to make a readable list for your co-workers.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources