Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agent's “Interacting” status - "After Call Work"/"Talking"/"on Hold"

Posted 12-06-2017 16:08

Hi everyone.

We have a question related to agent’s “Interacting” status.

For these agents, is it possible to know/view, in real-time, which of them are doing “After call work”, are on “hold” or “Talking”?

I think this is not a new topic, as it was posted a while ago (on the following link) but there is no update on the matter.

"Visibility - Your agents and what they are doing.":

https://inin.force.com/PureCloudCommunity/s/question/0D54400004fefF9CAI/visibility-your-agents-and-what-they-are-doing?t=1512574271572

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Ana Laia

• 2.  RE: Agent's “Interacting” status - "After Call Work"/"Talking"/"on Hold"

Posted 01-04-2018 14:24

Hi Ana, have you had a look at the Queue Activity Screen (https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/queues-activity-views/). This view allows you to expand details for agents and therefore see what they are doing in real-time. We have some future enhancements planned to improve the summary row to better reflect this as well.

Thanks,

Jeroen

• 3.  RE: Agent's “Interacting” status - "After Call Work"/"Talking"/"on Hold"

Posted 01-04-2018 14:56

Hi Jeroen,

Thank you for your answer.

I had a look at this view and I saw the following status:

This raised me the following questions:

• What is the difference between “Interacting” and “Communicating”?
    • How can I distinguish the agents who are doing “ACW” and those who are “on hold” during a call?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Ana Laia

• 4.  RE: Agent's “Interacting” status - "After Call Work"/"Talking"/"on Hold"

Posted 01-04-2018 15:28

Hi Ana,

An agent is shown as 'Interacting' when they are On-Queue and are working an ACD Interaction. An agent will show 'Communicating' when they are set to On-Queue when working on a non-ACD interaction (think about a Non-ACD Call).

In the table lower in the view (where you can see all the agent names) you can expand (hit the + sign) to see the agents activity. In the expanded view you can see state of the call as well as whether an agent is in ACW.

We have some additional plans to enhance this further to add a counter for ACW and provide some better insight into what each agent is working on.

Thanks,

Jeroen

• 5.  RE: Agent's "Interacting" status - "After Call Work"/"Talking"/"on Hold"

Posted 08-08-2018 12:58

Hi Jeroen,

Do you have any news regarding this ACW counter? We need to see it in real time the number of agents that are doing ACW and it's a lot of work to get this number searching by agent as you suggested….

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Ana Laia

------------------------------
    Ana Laia
    ACCENTURE CONSULTORES DE GESTAO SA
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources