Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  We are experiencing connection issues when customer starts Chat dialog using Internet Explorer 11 and Edge.

Posted 12-01-2017 07:47

We are experiencing connection issues when customer starts Chat dialog using Internet Explorer 11 and Edge, it works well from Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari etc.

Anybody else having the same problem? For us this is a major problem as 1 of 5 are not able to connect to our customerservice. 

Any solutions?

Richard Vogt

Fjellinjen

Norway

• 2.  RE: We are experiencing connection issues when customer starts Chat dialog using Internet Explorer 11 and Edge.

Posted 12-01-2017 12:52

Hi Richard,

I don't have a solution but I've tested it and yes, there are issues with Edge Browers v.s. webchat from PureCloud. Tried it multiple times and each time I can't start a chat session with an Edge Browser.......

• 3.  RE: We are experiencing connection issues when customer starts Chat dialog using Internet Explorer 11 and Edge.

GENESYS
    Posted 12-01-2017 18:00

Hi Richard,

We suggest that you open a support ticket for this so the Care team can learn more about your setup and investigate further.

This Resource Center article should be able to point you in the right direction...

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/contact-purecloud-care/

Thank you,

Clay

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources