Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Are you trying a different schedule color?

Posted 11-30-2017 22:25

With yesterday's update, the schedule has had a color scheme change. There was no mention in the Release notes. The colors are washed out and extremely bright on a white background. If this was intentional, please let us use the previous colors or add more contrast.

• 2.  RE: Are you trying a different schedule color?

GENESYS
    Posted 12-01-2017 20:37

Hi Dustin,

The color change was going to coincide with our undo/redo support for schedule edits that will be released formally next Wednesday. The color changes made it out a bit earlier. We are discussing on how to increase the contrast for the lighter of the colors a bit. Which particular activity colors are the ones that you feel are too close to white (or other activity colors)?

• 3.  RE: Are you trying a different schedule color?

Posted 12-02-2017 18:11

Hi Jay,

Thank you for explaining the change. Its not the particular colors but the lack of contrast between them and the background. After looking at it a bit more, I see how you are trying to use the darker color to show highlighted activities. The schedule overall is very bright and with no borders around the activities to clearly separate and define, it is difficult to look at all day.

Thank you for your considerations,

Dustin

• 4.  RE: Are you trying a different schedule color?

GENESYS
    Posted 12-02-2017 19:43

Hey Dustin, thanks for the extra information. I definitely see the potential for eye-fatigue when looking at this screen for extended periods of time. I have communicated your concerns to our user experience team and hope to improve the contrast in the next week or two.

• 5.  RE: Are you trying a different schedule color?

GENESYS
    Posted 12-13-2017 21:10

Revised colors with higher contrast have been released.

• 6.  RE: Are you trying a different schedule color?

Posted 12-13-2017 21:29

Hey Jay,

The color contrast is much better now.

Thank you.

• 7.  RE: Are you trying a different schedule color?

Posted 12-14-2017 14:08

In my personal opinion the color scheme was much better before the change. I am not fond of or liking the change. would like it to be back to the old way myself or have a setting that will allow you to adjust the contrast that works best for you. not a fan of this adjustment.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources