Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Is Communicating status not working or I don't know how to read it?

Posted 11-23-2017 02:03

Hello, can someone please help me with this? As a supervisor I need to check when my agents are in a non-acd call. I just did a test and when an agent is on queue and recives an non acd call the "Communicating" status in the queue activity section does not mark as 1 agent in comunication but idle. Is it a bug?

As you can observe in the picture attached, I'm the only agent in queue, I'm in a non-acd call and still the "Communicating" is 0. Captura

• 2.  RE: Is Communicating status not working or I don't know how to read it?

Posted 11-23-2017 15:15

see the bold text.

The Communicating section represents the number of agents who are on a non-ACD call. In relation to agent utilization and call routing, PureCloud treats the non-ACD call like an ACD call. For example, administrators could configure agent utilization so PureCloud does not route new interactions to agents while they on an ACD or non-ACD call.

This status only appears if administrators have selected “Include non-ACD conversations” when they configured agent utilization.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources