Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

How do I handle inbound call backs that resulted from an Outbound Campaign?

• 1.  How do I handle inbound call backs that resulted from an Outbound Campaign?

Posted 11-10-2017 18:41

My call center runs an Outbound sales Campaign all day. We have tons of customer call backs. However, if a customer calls back and asks to be put on our DNC list, how do I make that inbound call update/append our DNC list that is assigned to our outbound campaign?

When I look at the Rule Management section it appears that the feature there will only work if the wrap up code was chosen for a call dialed by a campaign. I've confirmed that the inbound call wrap up codes do not get assigned to the Leads List "last disposition" column.

• 2.  RE: How do I handle inbound call backs that resulted from an Outbound Campaign?

Posted 11-14-2017 15:23

Hi Michael, thanks for your question!

You are correct - the rule management section only applies to calls generated by a campaign. You may be able to make use of the Data Actions Integration https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/about-purecloud-data-actions-integration/ . This allows you to create custom actions that can be used on scripts. You could create an "Add to DNC" action and add that action to your inbound scripts.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources