Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Will there be the ability for Agents to trade schedules in WFM in the future?

Posted 11-01-2017 19:37

I know schedules can be swapped manually by WFM admins but will Agents be able to process their own in the future?

• 2.  RE: Will there be the ability for Agents to trade schedules in WFM in the future?

GENESYS
    Posted 11-02-2017 16:49

Hi Will,

Yes, we do have plans to add agent-initiated shift trades. From a very high-level it will include:

• Ability to setup shift trading rules
    • Ability for agents to initiate a shift trade
    • Ability for automatic review of shift trades

Our tentative plans is to release this in the second quarter of 2018. Work is already underway to nail down feature requirements and we have the benefit of having already built this feature once before (twice if you count across all offerings/resources).

• 3.  RE: Will there be the ability for Agents to trade schedules in WFM in the future?

Posted 10-24-2018 12:44
    Letting our agents deciding on swapping shifts would be great!

I wanted to follow up on this since it's been about a year since it was stated this is on the roadmap. Any updates? Or is this a feature that's been made available and I just don't know how to search the Resource Center properly?

• 4.  RE: Will there be the ability for Agents to trade schedules in WFM in the future?

GENESYS
    Posted 10-25-2018 10:04
    The start of this project was delayed. This quarter we started requirements gathering, UI/UX and feature design, and will be in full swing development wise. Targeting mid- to late-Q1 2019 for this feature being released.

------------------------------
    Jay Langsford
    Senior Director, Workforce Optimization Engineering

• 5.  RE: Will there be the ability for Agents to trade schedules in WFM in the future?

Posted 04-29-2019 18:05

Hi 

Just wondering if this feature has a new tentative release date?

Mei Jane Lim
    Datacom Connect Limited

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources