Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Hello, I'd like to give agents access to their own call recordings, but it seems this can only be done when giving Quality Evaluator rights, is there another way? Thanks, Jeroen

• 1.  Hello, I'd like to give agents access to their own call recordings, but it seems this can only be done when giving Quality Evaluator rights, is there another way? Thanks, Jeroen

Posted 10-25-2017 07:28

• 2.  RE: Hello, I'd like to give agents access to their own call recordings, but it seems this can only be done when giving Quality Evaluator rights, is there another way? Thanks, Jeroen

Posted 11-16-2017 14:48

Hi Jeroen,

Any calls, emails, chats that are evaluated include the recording which the agent can play when they open their evaluation results. Today - if you want agents to access any of their own recordings from the Interactions view - you're correct that you would need to give them evaluator rights, setting conditions so they could only access their own recordings.

We do have future plans to add agent self-assessment, and as part of that we would include and enhancement for the option to give agents access to their own recordings.

Thanks,

Lesley

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources