Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Evaluations

Posted 10-24-2017 02:26

Hi There, We have a few administration functions we do outside of PureCloud that I would love to use an evaluation form within PureCloud for but I cant seem to lodge an evaluation without it being attached to an interaction. As the admin function is not part of a call I cant attach it to an interaction. Is there a way I can submit an evaluation to an agent without attaching it to an interaction?

• 2.  RE: Evaluations

GENESYS
    Posted 10-24-2017 13:27

Hi Jason,

No, at this point evaluations are always attached to an interaction. But that's an interesting idea! What do you think, @Lesley Vereen? ?

I don't know if this would be practical for you or not, but you could make a non-ACD call (i.e. just a regular call between you and the agent) to the agent you want to evaluate and then create an evaluation for that call: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/assign-new-evaluation/

The call would basically just be a "hook" for you to make the admin functions evaluation for the agent.

• 3.  RE: Evaluations

Posted 10-25-2017 15:21

Hi Jason - We've discussed a future screen recording feature that would allow you to record user desktop activity without an associated ACD interaction. This would allow you have recordings of "back-office" type of activity that could be evaluated. At this time there are not specific plans or any timeframe - but does that sound like what you're interested in?

• 4.  RE: Evaluations

Posted 10-25-2017 22:20

Yeah! so for my understanding, would I be recording my screen while auditing the agents' back-office work and I would be able to assign the eval to the agent for their review?

• 5.  RE: Evaluations

Posted 10-26-2017 16:10

Only the agent's screen whose work you want to evaluate would be recorded. Agent self-evaluation is something that we plan to offer in the future as well.

• 6.  RE: Evaluations

Posted 05-25-2021 11:12
    Hello, did this idea ever get submitted to implement? We are a BPO company and have allot of projects that could use this function.

------------------------------
    Chris Dalziel
    Maximus, Inc.

• 7.  RE: Evaluations

Posted 05-25-2021 13:27
    Hi Chris,
    I've not seen such feature in Genesys Cloud.

As a solution can be implemented Genesys Cloud integration. So agents/supervisors will be able to do self evaluation inside Genesys Cloud under Apps section.

We already have quality evaluations reporting based on Genesys Cloud API and our own GUI framework which can be integrated with self evaluations.

Here is some examples
    https://youtu.be/rStayi_Dw_s
    https://youtu.be/1D6lyb3pMc8

You a welcome to contact me on email.

Taras Buha
    taras@noralogix.com
    www.noralogix.com

• 8.  RE: Evaluations

GENESYS
    Posted 05-26-2021 07:54
    Could you describe your use case a bit more?  Do you actually need a Form / Evaluation associated with the Agent, or do you just need Notification to an Agent with content / information for them to review.

I'm wondering is the Coaching capabilities in the platform could fulfill the use case you are looking to implement.

Thanks,

Rakesh Tailor
    Senior Director, Product Management - Workforce Engagement
    Genesys Cloud

• 9.  RE: Evaluations

Posted 05-26-2021 10:56
    Edited by Chris Dalziel 05-26-2021 11:47
    Hello, a typical use case might be for back office users in Genesys that may not be an agent.  Their business process is tied to another function of the project that requires scoring their process to improve their function. Understandably you might need to apply a Cloud license to the user in order for them to be evaluated but not have the evaluation only applied to an interaction. Perhaps it can also be applied through an agent view?

Chris Dalziel
    Maximus, Inc.

• 10.  RE: Evaluations

Posted 05-26-2021 11:42
    Hi Chris, 

You have an interesting use case. We have our own custom report application where we give our clients full control over requirements. We have implemented the ability for clients to modify Genesys Cloud evaluations after 45 days as well as drilling into problem questions under 90% threshold,. I don't see how your scenario is not do able maybe we will add it on, thanks. 

Kind Regards

warren beddie
    Noralogix PTY (Ltd)
    warren@noralogix.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources