Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Last Result Variable - can this be created or does it exist?

Posted 10-18-2017 17:03

I would like to display the historical call results in a field on a script for agents to see. We currently capture these in generic notes, but that leaves a vulnerability if the agent doesn't complete the notes or ignores them.

On extracts - the CallRecordLastResult data exists - can I display it on a script?

• 2.  RE: Last Result Variable - can this be created or does it exist?

GENESYS
    Posted 10-23-2017 17:34

Hello Juan Foreman,

After talking around with others on the Outbound and Scripter team I was able to find some information that I hope will help. Right now scripts do not have a easy way to pull that in through an action or variable but due to a feature that was released last week you should be able to grab the data: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/about-purecloud-data-actions-integration/. You can build a data action that can hit the public api and pull in the historical call results, as long as that data can be hit through a public api call. With that action you can get the results and assign them to variables in your script and then show them. I hope this helps to answer your question.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources