Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

What is the exact permission that I need to add to an agent role for them to be able to get a script pop up together with an incoming call. Currently a user with the default agent role (PureCloud 3 license) is not having the pop up.

Francien Freijser

Francien Freijser10-13-2017 17:20

• 1.  What is the exact permission that I need to add to an agent role for them to be able to get a script pop up together with an incoming call. Currently a user with the default agent role (PureCloud 3 license) is not having the pop up.

Posted 10-13-2017 17:20

• 2.  RE: What is the exact permission that I need to add to an agent role for them to be able to get a script pop up together with an incoming call. Currently a user with the default agent role (PureCloud 3 license) is not having the pop up.

GENESYS
    Posted 10-16-2017 13:20

Users need Scripter > Publishedscript > View to see scripts.

Post back if your agents have that permission and you still aren't seeing expected behavior. I have a couple of other ideas. It's possible you need to tweak your script config elsewhere.

Also, just a note: scripts don't pop up in a separate window. They show up inside PureCloud, to the right of the agent's list of interactions. Noting that in case that's the behavior you were expecting.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources