Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Setting priority

Posted 10-06-2017 10:43

Hello,

is there another possibility to set the priority in a flow besides that when you transfer the conversation to queue?

Thanks,

Jeroen

• 2.  RE: Setting priority

Posted 10-06-2017 14:03

No. Priority is only a concept for ACD. What do you want to use it for?

• 3.  RE: Setting priority

Posted 10-06-2017 14:22

I would still use it for the ACD, but I would create one decision in Architect and based on the outcome add priority to that conversation (or not). After that decision the conversation would continue the flow and eventually end up in the ACD using a transfer.

My current situation:

I have a flow with about 50 different transfers, to get the same result, if priority can only be added at the moment of transfer, I need to create 50 new decisions and add 50 more transfers (with priority).

• 4.  RE: Setting priority

Posted 10-06-2017 15:44

Oh I misunderstood. The priority can be a literal (the stars) or an expression, which means it can be a variable. You can create a integer variable for the priority that should be set. I imagine you'll want to make the variable accessible for the entire flow instead of just the current task. Set this value in your decision, then use it when you get to any transfer.

• 5.  RE: Setting priority

Posted 10-09-2017 06:53

Thanks!

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources