Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Voicemail - Additional Language and sequence

Posted 09-08-2017 08:56

Hello,

now that we can send a voicemail to a queue I'd like to use it, but for a language that is not supported.

I can only find the system prompt "voicemail_greeting", but there's a whole sequence that would need to be updated. Could someone point me in the right direction to add a language myself?

I'd also like to use DTMF input, it does not say so in the documentation, but it seems 1 through 4 are the options.

Thanks,

Jeroen

• 2.  RE: Voicemail - Additional Language and sequence

Posted 10-05-2017 21:45

Sorry Jeroen, we don't currently expose the workings of voicemail so you can't enable it a language that the edge doesn't support.

• 3.  RE: Voicemail - Additional Language and sequence

Posted 10-06-2017 06:13

Hello Melissa,

is it planned to add more languages and/or ability to use your own prompts? If so, do you have an ETA? For some very low volume languages we want to use voicemails, but some of those languages aren't offered (yet).

Thanks,

Jeroen

• 4.  RE: Voicemail - Additional Language and sequence

GENESYS
    Posted 10-06-2017 13:31

Hi Jeroen,

We will be adding the ability to customize runtime data playback for IVR for additional languages in 2018.

Unfortunately this isn't going to be able to work with voicemail as it's customized vx application and architect doesn't have control of it. It also isn't going to work for TTS, just pre-recorded prompts.

Rebecca

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources