Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

How can I tell if agents have reviewed their completed quality evaluations?

• 1.  How can I tell if agents have reviewed their completed quality evaluations?

Posted 07-27-2017 15:08

• 2.  RE: How can I tell if agents have reviewed their completed quality evaluations?

Posted 07-27-2017 22:00

Hi John,

If you go to Performance >Overview>Agent you can select an agent and see their list of evaluations and a column that indicates a check mark if they have reviewed it.

Additionally - when you open any completed evaluation there is an indication in the lower left corner that indicates if they have reviewed it or not.

In future enhancements we will add more visibility to this, as well as for when agents have left comments on their evaluation.

Hope that helps.

Lesley Veren

• 3.  RE: How can I tell if agents have reviewed their completed quality evaluations?

Posted 07-28-2017 15:32

Modification to my answer above - Go to Performance >Agents - then locate any agent you want to view and go the the Evaluations tab.

The only difference from the previous information is omit going to Overview.

Sorry for any confusion

• 4.  RE: How can I tell if agents have reviewed their completed quality evaluations?

Posted 07-28-2017 15:43

Thanks so much for the response, much appreciated!

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources