Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  calling 13 numbers like 132432

Posted 07-17-2017 06:21

Hi All,

When trying to call 13 numbers like 132432 I get the following message "number cannot be dialed".

I know this is probably the way we have been configured however I have no idea where to start to fix this.

Can anyone help?

• 2.  RE: calling 13 numbers like 132432

Posted 07-17-2017 12:28

Do you mean dailing a phonenumber with 13 digits? If yes, check your Number plan under Telephony / Sites.

If phonenumber has 10+ digits and no country code the number can't be dailed. You must change the number plan / add a new numberplan for 10+ digits phone numbers with the country.

"The Intra-Country match type can be used to classify national numbers within the site's own country. It matches numbers that start with the site's country code or has a total length of between 7 and 10 digits."

• 3.  RE: calling 13 numbers like 132432

Posted 07-17-2017 23:13

Hi Roger, Thanks for your advise. I'm looking to dial 6 digit numbers that start with 13 (I.E. 132432 business numbers) I checked the numbers plans but have no idea how to provision this. I think I'll lodge a ticket. Really appreciate your help.

• 4.  RE: calling 13 numbers like 132432

Posted 07-18-2017 05:35

Hi Kylie, are the business numbers internal or external?

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/number-plan-information/

Possible something like

Match Type

"regular expression"

Match Expression

^13?(.4) / ^13?(.*)

Normalized Number

$0

Classification

National (dails external)

This numberplan must be above 'Extension'

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources