Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  OUTBOUND, system doesn't recognise fake/wrong numbers

Posted 07-05-2017 15:58

Hi,

I have a problem with an Outbound campaign and leads with fake/wrong phone numbers. The system tries to call them, but it doesn’t recognise them as a fake/wrong number so in the column “CallRecordLastResult-PhoneNumber” it puts the value “ININ-OUTBOUND-DISCONNECT”, leaving the lead and the phone number as callable.

I have a rule that recycles every 5% of progress the campaign (I do that due to the fact that we add in real time new leads and I need to sort the contact list) and so every time the system recalls the fake/wrong numbers creating an infinite loop!

Can you explain to me why the system doesn’t recognise the phone number as fake?

How can I create a rule to make those leads uncallable?

Thanks

• 2.  RE: OUTBOUND, system doesn't recognise fake/wrong numbers

GENESYS
    Posted 07-10-2017 17:27

What do you hear when you call those numbers manually? Special Information Tones (SIT)?

• 3.  RE: OUTBOUND, system doesn't recognise fake/wrong numbers

Posted 07-11-2017 07:34

Hello,

no SIT when calling. Sometimes a message saying "sorry, the call cannot be completed" sometimes a message from phone numbers providers saying that the phone number is not assigned (literally le numéro de téléphone n'est pas attribué), sometimes just some rings (those typical of a call that doesn't reach the other phone number)

Thanks.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources