Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  First WebRTC Call goes wrong

Posted 07-03-2017 09:53

We have a problem with the first call (made or received) by WebRTC phone: an error occurs and It is not possible to handle the interaction; this issues affect all user using the WebRTC phone 

First Call Error

Thanks

• 2.  RE: First WebRTC Call goes wrong

GENESYS
    Posted 07-03-2017 15:09

You will need to contact Support and report the issue, please.

• 3.  RE: First WebRTC Call goes wrong

Posted 12-20-2017 19:51

@Matteo Dalzero? Did you ever get this resolved? We are still having an issue where PureCloud freezes up on the first call of the day when the user hits the answer button. This causes them to be unable to answer the call. It also seems to happen quite often when a user hasn't made a call in a while. We have a Support ticket opened but no resolution yet.

• 4.  RE: First WebRTC Call goes wrong

Posted 12-21-2017 10:21

Hi Altaf,

We have been looking a solution for several months and we have testing a lot before solving the problem.

• Test your WebRTC https://test.webrtc.org (to understand if the problem is on WebRTC configuration)
    • Test the First Call with another network (to understand if the problem is on company network)
    • Disable Firewall for this calls (to understand if the problem is on Firewall)
    • Test the call in a new PC (or in a restored pc)

Good day

Sergio

• 5.  RE: First WebRTC Call goes wrong

Posted 12-21-2017 17:07

@Matteo Dalzero? 

Hi Sergio,

Thank you so much for this information! I will give it a try and see what I can find. May I ask what was causing the problem in your environment?

Warmest Regards,

Altaf

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources