Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Attributes passed from the script to an ivr

Posted 06-14-2017 12:25

Hi,

i should pass attributes set by the agent in a script to an ivr then make them play from the tts.

I create a queue for the transfer and set a specific in-queue flow, but the attributes are not passed even if set by the script as Output.

I see them in the call log but are not available in the next ivr.

Is there a way in Architect or do I have to go from APIs?

see screenshot

thank you

• 2.  RE: Attributes passed from the script to an ivr

GENESYS
    Posted 07-05-2017 14:50

Hi Support Biz,

So if I am understanding correctly you are looking to send data from a script into a flow when the conversation is transferred? You are looking to use output: true variables to get data set on the participant and then pull that off in the flow?

If this is the case you might be running into an issue. If you are using output you are correct in that the data is on the conversation, but the data might be on the agent participant in the api. If that is the case then architect may not be able to pull that off of that participant.

Are you working with Inbound calls or Outbound calls in the case of the first call? We may be able to change what you are doing to get this to work just need to get some more details on the use case.

Thanks,

Josh

• 3.  RE: Attributes passed from the script to an ivr

Posted 07-14-2021 11:28
    Hello,

I came across this thread and I have the same question. I want to apply the following:

Customer calls CC and an agent picks up (inbound call). Agent uses a script, types some information and transfers the call to a secure flow. In this flow we want to collect this information with some additional from the customer (using the collect input action) and use them all together as inputs for a web service data action.

Is this possible?

Regards,
    Charis

------------------------------
    Charis Sideridis
    Intracom S.A. Telecom Solutions
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources