Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Pass wrapup code or note value to script

Posted 06-13-2017 13:03

Can we pass the wrap up code or wrap up note value to screen pop value as a real time adherence?

I request to suggest me for the above.

• 2.  RE: Pass wrapup code or note value to script

GENESYS
    Posted 07-05-2017 14:43

Hi Bindu Channachar,

At this time with scripts we do not have insight into the wrap up codes. If you could explain the scenario you have in mind then that might help us better understand if tools are in place to do what you need.

• 3.  RE: Pass wrapup code or note value to script

Posted 07-05-2017 19:44

Hi Joshua Frederick,

During the end of call process by an agent i.e. assigning the wrap-up codes and wrap-up notes is it possible to send at the real time adherence to any backend application or system.

Other than using API any tool or suggestion wherein we can send these data.

• 4.  RE: Pass wrapup code or note value to script

GENESYS
    Posted 07-06-2017 12:56

Hi Bindu Channachar,

So with bridge actions and coming soon data actions you can do a lot in scripts. With getting data and sending data. Right now you would have to use the API to grab the wrap up codes data and then send it to where you want. In the future you should be able to make buttons in the script that can query the wrap up codes data and then send it off to where you want. I do not have a time frame on when all the pieces will be together to do this scenario but it should be possible in the future. Then you would not need to build anything outside PureCloud to make the api calls you can instead build your script with actions to do it. I hope this helps answer the question for you.

• 5.  RE: Pass wrapup code or note value to script

Posted 07-06-2017 13:14

Hi Joshua Frederick,

Thanks for this information, yes we tried using Notification API to fetch in real-time adherence, but we are not able to get the input value that is provided by the caller using Notification API. Because the caller input should not be used as Set Participant in Architect IVR to save the data in PureCloud. So we are not able to meet the requirement using Notification API. We request you to provide the information.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources