Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How to hide the CLI and not show the number when outbound calls are made

Posted 05-30-2017 04:58

When my agents call from within a queue, the CLI coming up is a number that we don't want clients calling back on - are we able to do something so that outbound calls from a queue show "no caller id" or show the 1300 number?

I tried to address this under the Admin>queues> then select the queue and then the voice tab and put in the calling party name and calling party number, but it did not make any difference.

Thanks

• 2.  RE: How to hide the CLI and not show the number when outbound calls are made

GENESYS
    Posted 06-20-2017 14:29

Kristina, I just noticed that no one has answered your question. Is this still happening?

• 3.  RE: How to hide the CLI and not show the number when outbound calls are made

Posted 07-07-2017 20:06

Hello,

I have the same issue and that's still happening.

Thanks,

Jeroen

• 4.  RE: How to hide the CLI and not show the number when outbound calls are made

Posted 08-25-2017 02:02

In my experience this is something your carrier would need to help with. Purecloud doesn't have an option to hide a CLI, however my carrier has provided me with a prefix to use on Outbound dialling, as well as some Site configuration to ensure it works correctly. This allows me to have Outbound calls show as No Caller ID.

Just make sure you're not breaching any Do Not Call legislation when using this.

• 5.  RE: How to hide the CLI and not show the number when outbound calls are made

GENESYS
    Posted 08-25-2017 13:41

Thank you, Katy!

Another consideration when trying to use the Queues settings for Calling Party Name and Calling Party Number, or the Identity>Outbound>Address Transformation settings on the Trunk, is that your carrier needs to support your changing the addresses. If your carrier does not support it, then changing those settings will have no effect.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources