Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Architect vs Queue precedence.

Posted 04-05-2017 14:51

Hello All,

We have some Inbound call flows setup that transfer to ACD through tasks and actions. The actions have the Default In-Queue Call Flow selected, but the Queue has Callback In-Queue Call Flow selected.

Which one wins? If the call flow routes a call to a Queue that has a different In-Queue selected then the call flow, does the Queues default In-Queue call flow win?

• 2.  RE: Architect vs Queue precedence.

Posted 04-05-2017 15:52

Actually, the name of the In-Queue Flow name is the same as what the action displays in the screenshot. So, if none is selected is shows the same as the name of the one that is created.

• 3.  RE: Architect vs Queue precedence.

Posted 04-05-2017 18:13

But, I guess my question is still prevalent. If no In-Queue Flow is selected in the Inbound Flows does it default back to the Default In-Queue Flow? If the Queues have the Callbacks In-Queue call flow selected will it take precedence?

• 4.  RE: Architect vs Queue precedence.

Posted 04-05-2017 19:03

Here's an article that describes the behavior, let us know if there's anything we need to add there to make it clearer. https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/about-in-queue-flow-precedence/

• 5.  RE: Architect vs Queue precedence.

Posted 04-05-2017 19:08

Wow, I did search the help site. I guess I didn't use the proper keywords. Thanks for your help.

• 6.  RE: Architect vs Queue precedence.

Posted 04-05-2017 19:09

No worries, the search can be tricky sometimes! There are improvements to that in the works.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources