View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Attempt Control,Call Analysis and Campaign Rule

Posted 03-06-2017 17:18

Hi everybody,

My scenario is :

1 Outbound Campaign sorted by column "RANK" ascending

1 Contact List with column "RANK" numeric

I put leads through API directly from our website and every leads has assigned a RANK.

I know if I need to re-sort leads based on "RANK", I have to stop/start campaign or recycle it, for this I've done a campaign rules to recycle the campaign if the progress is arrived in  "X" percentage.

I'm testing in the meanwhile "ATTEMPT CONTROL" for the Contact list to recall customer after a call analysis(Recall Type : NO ANSWER,BUSY,ANSWERING MACHINE,FAX) and it seems that If I recycle the campaign, all these recall are deleted by the system automatically.

Could you please check if I am wrong or does the system works really like this?

How can sort leads without recycle the campaign?

Thanks

Stefano

• 2.  RE: Attempt Control,Call Analysis and Campaign Rule

GENESYS
    Posted 03-16-2017 21:21

There is no way to re-sort the leads without recycling the campaign.

Yes, by design all those autoscheduled callbacks get deleted when the campaign recycles.

I have not found a way to accomplish what you are trying to do.

• 3.  RE: Attempt Control,Call Analysis and Campaign Rule

GENESYS
    Posted 03-16-2017 21:28

Stefano,

As a follow-up to George's answer, he is correct that recycling the campaign will cause the recall/autoscheduled callbacks to be reset. This is designed behavior.

The recall/autoscheduled callbacks are a fairly new feature for outbound campaigns. We are interested in the various ways customers plan to use this feature, and I will share your scenario with the team.

• 4.  RE: Attempt Control,Call Analysis and Campaign Rule

Posted 03-17-2017 08:16

Hi , I'd like to explain my scenario :

- Leads are created through API from our web applications

- For dividing leads based on which Aggregators comes from, we created a contact list with a column called "RANK".

- "RANK" is used for assign a Priority to a leads and our campaign is sort by "RANK", so I need to call for example all leads with RANK 1 , then RANK 2 and so on.

The issue comes when :

Campaign is ON, because I'm using Attempt Control and in case of "CALL ANALYSIS=BUSY" or "NO ANSWER", I'd like to recall this lead 3 times every 15 minutes.

As I said you, Campaign is ON, but when I import new leads in the contact list, I need to re-sort leads, because I need to call all leads with RANK =1.

IF I re-sort list, I will lose all recalls.

I hope is clear :)

How can I prevent this type of issue?I'm talking about two OOB features.

Thanks a lot

Stefano

• 5.  RE: Attempt Control,Call Analysis and Campaign Rule

GENESYS
    Posted 03-17-2017 21:34

One possibility that might help with this use case is that I believe the endpoint for adding contacts to a contact list can be called with a parameter of priority=true, which will put the contact to the top of any running campaign using that contact list. By adding high priority contacts in this manner, the contacts can be called fairly quickly without recycling the campaign.

• 6.  RE: Attempt Control,Call Analysis and Campaign Rule

Posted 03-24-2017 13:31

Hi,

and what happens if I have imported 2 leads with priority=true but the first lead has RANK lower than the the second?

Remember : My cammpaign is sort BY RANK asc.

Thanks

Stefano

• 7.  RE: Attempt Control,Call Analysis and Campaign Rule

Posted 05-30-2017 07:37

Hi guys,

as Genesys released new features on outbound module, I'd like to know if and how new sorting and filters can improve my campaign strategy.

Could someone tell me how can I improve this scenario :

- Campaign - Predictive

- Leads are imported one by one in realtime through API from our Web Application

- 1 List with different priority based on one column called "RANK"

- Campaign sorted by "RANK"

- Attempts Control with BUSY,MACHINE and NO ANSWER(as screenshot)

Cattura

I create one Contact List Filter

Cattura2

Just to include only leads that satisfy these conditions

My question is : How can I sort leads based on "RANK" column(custom column created in my own list), thinking to :

- I don't want to delete all attempts control checks

- I want to call every leads with the higher "RANK" based on entry date, then others

- I cannot recycle the campaign, cause it will delete all attempts control checks, so I will lose all number of attempts control

- I want to recall leads based on Call Analysis(3 times every 15 minutes for instance)

- I want to set uncallable leads if they reach max number of attemtps

Thanks

Stefano

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources