Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Is there a way to extract even basic call data with Communicate licenses?

Posted 03-03-2017 01:13

I don't want anything fancy, I'd just like the ability to generate a report that shows my inbound and outbound calls. I did not see this anywhere. Is this yet another feature most would consider standard that has been left out of Communicate?

• 2.  RE: Is there a way to extract even basic call data with Communicate licenses?

GENESYS
    Posted 03-03-2017 14:04

Hi Keith,

I'm sure others will have even better suggestions, but in the past I've leveraged past call data in Communicate Orgs through the call history and API.  The call history is the first tab after you've selected the phone icon (from the left).  For more information regarding the API, I'd highly recommend the Developer Tools from developer.mypurcloud.com .

I hope this is helpful - Have a great day!

Joe

• 3.  RE: Is there a way to extract even basic call data with Communicate licenses?

Posted 03-04-2017 01:52

Thanks for the response. So there are not any built in reports for Communicate? I presume the API allows for data to be extracted for all users?

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources