Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Reporting concerns

• 1.  Reporting concerns

Posted 02-26-2017 23:14

Hi there, I have been cross referencing the canned reports of my agents and call center and i am finding that there is a large discrepancy between the reports, specifically the agent interactions report, the agent metrics report and the supervisor/ agents dashboard.  

Given that the reporting is so critical to running an effective contact center is there a way for a greater emphasis to be put on the improvement and development of an accurate reporting model. 

Currently i am seeing variances of up to 3min in AHT between reports, which in our business equates to 1.5 extra persons needed or not needed in the center.

Is anyone else seeing such differences? I have loaded a support ticket (2/15/17) and am still waiting on a response.  

Regards

Jason

• 2.  RE: Reporting concerns

GENESYS
    Posted 03-02-2017 14:53

Hi @Jason Pratt,

I reached out to development and support about this, and they are investigating. 

Best,

Caitlan

• 3.  RE: Reporting concerns

Posted 03-02-2017 23:54

We are experiencing the same thing with reports.  We also find that calls offered does not always equal calls answered + abandoned, and we are not set up to have calls flow out, or use voicemail.

One thing we found out recently is that AHT is based on the interaction and not the agent, and while not ideal, this has helped explain why staff are having difficulties maintaining consistent AHT results.

• 4.  RE: Reporting concerns

Posted 03-08-2017 17:17

@Jason Pratt  - have you gotten a response to your support ticket?  If you give me your company name, I can follow up (and post a response here, too).  

• 5.  RE: Reporting concerns

Posted 03-08-2017 22:35

Hello @Rebecca Gibson My company is Noosa Shire Council. i have raised a couple of tickets about a month ago which are still in investigation. thanks you.  

• 6.  RE: Reporting concerns

Posted 04-05-2017 12:59

Hi, experiencing same issue, was this resolved/how?

• 7.  RE: Reporting concerns

Posted 04-05-2017 13:25

I am also curious on how this was resolved. I am noticing discrepancies as well.

Thanks,

Matt 

• 8.  RE: Reporting concerns

Posted 04-06-2017 05:21

@Matthew Smedick @Radek Bily There was a resolution to my ticket that i raised regarding the discrepancies. The dashboard information is matching closer to metric reports run for the same period now. They are still out but only by minimal amounts (a few seconds and a few calls). The ticket is still open and under investigation to find the root cause of it. Perhaps if you are having a similar issue raise a ticket also with screenshots of the discrepancy and hopefully they can resolve quickly.  

• 9.  RE: Reporting concerns

Posted 04-07-2017 07:56

We have also raised this issue and we are trying to reproduce it in a test IVR to see which scenario is causing the discrepancies in the reports.

• 10.  RE: Reporting concerns

Posted 05-11-2017 23:48

Interested to read some of these responses, we too are not entirely convinced that the Reports are showing accurate data. Recently the reporting team told me that we need 7 FTE's based on current reports. Our biggest concern is the definition of an Abandoned Call.

I will be watching this thread carefully

• 11.  RE: Reporting concerns

Posted 05-12-2017 06:29

Our reports has been much better since we got version 1.0.0.5742 on our Edges. But we are not fully convinced that it's 100% correct yet. 

What do you mean with definition of abandoned calls @Lee Jacques ? In the definition it says that a abandoned call is that caller entered the queue, but disconnected before they reached an agent. 

https://help.mypurecloud.com/glossary/abandoned-call-inbound/

• 12.  RE: Reporting concerns

Posted 05-15-2017 01:53

So what is the best report to run which will show us the number of calls abandoned .

ideally  

Offered  =xx

Abandoned = yy

QUEUE = MY-PHONE-Q

• 13.  RE: Reporting concerns

Posted 06-23-2020 13:27
    Ive same issue, we compared reports between Interaction Details Report & performance->interactions view and we found that the number of interactions for the same date doesnt match, I also created a ticket & still waitin for a response. Does anyone has a response from genesys support?

Regards!

RVH

------------------------------
    Ling. Roberto Vallejo
    Sixbell México
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources