Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Stuck interactions

Posted 02-23-2017 07:21

I can see that some  inbound calls get stuck in Purecloud and I don't know how to remove them. Have read something for outbound campaigns., but did not find anything on regular inbound calls. 

• How do I remove them?
    • Can we do something to prevent this in the future?
    • Will the AHT be f.eg. 24 hours for the agent or the actual 5 minutes they talked?

Stuck Interaction

• 2.  RE: Stuck interactions

GENESYS
    Posted 02-23-2017 16:32

There is a feature making its way toward production that allows an agent to clear stuck ACD calls.

You'll probably have to contact Support to remove them for now, if log out/log in does not remove them from view.

Don't know about the Handle Time.

• 3.  RE: Stuck interactions

Posted 02-20-2018 21:56

Any word on this feature? I have two agents stuck in wrap up right now. Support "cleared" the stuck interactions but they say it can take 24-48 hours to take effect.

• 4.  RE: Stuck interactions

Posted 02-21-2018 01:22
    Are they stuck and not able to take new inbound calls? Because I have one agent that can’t hang up the call and I can’t force it either. Have tried with API’s as well. This is something I never seen before and just created a ticket for it. We still have the ghost calls on our queues. But it’s much better now than before. But we would still want a fiction to clear them anyway. I will update this thread if I get any news.

• 5.  RE: Stuck interactions

GENESYS
    Posted 04-13-2018 16:31
    BTW, see this post by Duke Snyder regarding a new interim feature you can request to clear stuck interactions:

PureCloud

------------------------------
    George Ganahl
    Principal Program Manager
    Genesys
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources