Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  OUTBOUND WRAP UP, CALL ANALYSIS and RULE SETS

Posted 02-21-2017 10:42

Hi all ,

I have few questions for you :

In the Pure cloud GUI -> Campaign Management -> Call Rules I can do call analysis rule with :

NOANSWER

BUSY

MACHINE

PERSON

Is it possible through call analysis in the rule sets to catch these system wrap up code in outbound dialing :

SIT-CALLABLE

SIT-UNCALLABLE

DISCONNECT

LIVE-VOICE

And what does it means?

I've attached a screeshot.

Also I've seen there are many other system wrapup in outbound dialer :

FAILED-TO-REACH-AGENT

and so on.

Could you please give me a real explanation about these values above?

Is it possible to catch if a customer hang up the call during waiting in queue in a Predictive Dialing mode campaign, because there isn't any agents available?and then create an action in the call rule sets?

Thanks

Stefano

• 2.  RE: OUTBOUND WRAP UP, CALL ANALYSIS and RULE SETS

GENESYS
    Posted 02-21-2017 16:18

In addition to the  Call Analysis Dispositions you can select in the Rule configuration settings drop-down, you can contact Support to get specific dispositions to type in. See the article at https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/add-rule/ for an example.

It says, in part: The ability to enter free-form disposition strings is intended for limited use by customers with special requirements, as instructed by product support personnel. This feature supports any call analysis disposition that PureCloud Edge may return.

There is an article in the Resource Center which lists all the Wrap-up codes that might be assigned by the system:

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/wrap-up-codes-assigned-by-outbound-dialing/

So, to handle the situation where a customer hangs up while waiting for an agent (or the system disconnects the call because no agent is available), you would have to contact Support to get the Disposition code and type that in.

• 3.  RE: OUTBOUND WRAP UP, CALL ANALYSIS and RULE SETS

Posted 11-12-2020 05:29
    HI,

Very interested in this solution for the "ININ-OUTBOUND-CONTACT-ATTEMPT-LIMIT-SKIPPED" wrap code. If I could make all the calls under this wrap code marked as uncallable, that would end a world of problems we're having at the moment within the business.

------------------------------
    Atif Mirza
    Arvato Limited
    ------------------------------

• 4.  RE: OUTBOUND WRAP UP, CALL ANALYSIS and RULE SETS

GENESYS
    Posted 04-20-2017 17:51

@Stefano Pucci  did you go further with this, and get other custom Dispositions working in a Rule?

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources