Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Ability to select multiple Wrap Codes

• 1.  Ability to select multiple Wrap Codes

Posted 02-12-2017 22:50

Would it be possible to have the ability to select multiple wrap codes for an interaction. Sometimes a call can involve many different reason for the call and to better code and cost resources this facility would be greatly appreciated. 

• 2.  RE: Ability to select multiple Wrap Codes

GENESYS
    Posted 02-15-2017 17:01

Hi, Jason,

I did some research and found that this ability isn't supported as of today. I am going to put in an Enhancement Request on your behalf to see if we can add support for this in the future. Thank you so much for the idea!

Best regards,

Ashley

• 3.  RE: Ability to select multiple Wrap Codes

Posted 05-04-2017 04:41

HI Ashley, 

I want to know if this ability to select multiple wrap codes is supported or it is in the roadmap. we greatly appreciated too.

• 4.  RE: Ability to select multiple Wrap Codes

Posted 07-16-2017 22:46

Hello, a number of months have passed since my original post and I am wondering if there is any progress on this suggestion.

• 5.  RE: Ability to select multiple Wrap Codes

GENESYS
    Posted 07-19-2017 15:43

Hi, @Jason Pratt? - Agreed. I'm going to follow up and see what's happening here!

Thanks,

Ashley

• 6.  RE: Ability to select multiple Wrap Codes

GENESYS
    Posted 08-24-2017 16:44

Hi, Jason - I was hoping to get a more definitive answer here, but unfortunately all I can find is that it's on our PureCloud roadmap. No date has been specified yet. I understand the business need here and once I get more concrete information, you'll be the first person I notify. That also goes for Diego.

Thanks,

Ashley

• 7.  RE: Ability to select multiple Wrap Codes

Posted 02-21-2018 13:40

Since we have acquired a few new companies into our group the the ability to apply multi wrapup codes is the number 1 request from our Call centre manager.

Makes sense considering a Telco competitor has been hammering on our door pushing us to shift to a platform which  supports this along with a few other features lacking in PureCloud

• 8.  RE: Ability to select multiple Wrap Codes

Posted 03-18-2018 21:09
    Any update on where this might be sitting on the roadmap?

------------------------------
    Jason Pratt
    Noosa Shire Council

• 9.  RE: Ability to select multiple Wrap Codes

GENESYS
    Posted 03-19-2018 09:08
    We currently have no plans to support multiple wrap-up codes. The biggest downside of allowing conversations to have 1 or multiple wrap-up codes is that we won't be able to present wrap-up based reports (which we are currently designing) in which we present clearly what percentage of conversations finished with a specific wrap-up code.

We have a roadmap item to add the ability for a hierarchical wrap-up code whereby we make the selection of the wrap-up code easier. The agent UI would allow first to select a category before presenting the actual wrap-up codes themselves.

Can you elaborate on what you expect us to deliver from a reporting perspective in the scenario whereby multiple wrap-up codes are supported? There might be a different way of accomplishing the same but I would be curious what is expected from analytics / reporting?

Thanks,

Jeroen

Jeroen Buis
    Genesys - Employees

• 10.  RE: Ability to select multiple Wrap Codes

Posted 03-20-2018 02:21
    @Jeroen Buis thank you for your reply, while I understand the reporting issue there is already a reporting issue. Customers are calling with multiple issues/enquires and we can only add 1 wrap code which is allocating 100% of the time for that call to 1 wrap code which in our business relates to a cost center for on-charging of our wages and other oncosts/overheads.
    What I was originally thinking when I lodged this request initially (over a year ago) is that our agents could select multiple wrap codes relating to the reason for the customer contacting us, then reporting wise I guess if the system could then determine length of interaction divided by the number of codes selected and allocate the portion of time to each wrap code selected. While this would not give a perfect % of the time it would give a better account than we have currently. 

thanks for investigating this further for us as you see from this thread it does hold an interest in many of your <g class="gr_ gr_2782 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" id="2782" data-gr-id="2782">customers</g> businesses.

Jason Pratt
    Noosa Shire Council

• 11.  RE: Ability to select multiple Wrap Codes

GENESYS
    Posted 03-20-2018 04:49
    Hi Jason,

The problem is not just with tracking the duration, basically if we would allow multiple wrap-up codes to be assigned wrap-up data won't roll up to a queue level anymore. Since some conversations have 1, others 2 and some potentially even 3 it will become extremely difficult to understand what has happened based on wrap-up codes.

We do have some future enhancements on the roadmap whereby we will allow agents to set custom attributes on a conversation. These custom attributes could contain any string you would like to associate with a conversation. These custom attributes will become searchable within the PureCloud UI and will allow you to set additional information onto a conversation and use these for reporting purpose. Once this feature is available this can be used to associated additional data to a conversation and report on it.

Thanks,

Jeroen

Jeroen Buis
    Genesys - Employees

• 12.  RE: Ability to select multiple Wrap Codes

Posted 03-23-2018 22:11
    The hierarchical wrap up coding would be perfect for me. To have like "Complaints" and then "A" "B" "C" as the 2nd selection would be powerful. 

Any idea when this would be coming ?

Lawrence Drayton
    OVO Mobile (My Mobile Data)

• 13.  RE: Ability to select multiple Wrap Codes

Posted 04-25-2018 22:54
    I have been watching this thread closely and again i'm consistently asked by our Call centre for Mutli Wrap up codes.
    Our business is complex and the ability to select multi wrap up codes is key.
     exmaple
    Caller  wants to purchase a car but with trade in and request for finance.
    Our wrap up codes would be:

Purchase Car
    Trade In
    Finance

...Incidentally 3 other cloud based Telephony platforms we have reviewed recently do support this...food for thought.

Lee Jacques
    Turners Group NZ Limited

• 14.  RE: Ability to select multiple Wrap Codes

Posted 05-19-2020 18:17
    Hi Jeroen

I see this is from 2 years ago mentioning hierarchical wrap-up codes.  Was that never implemented?

Vaun McCarthy
    NTT New Zealand Limited

• 15.  RE: Ability to select multiple Wrap Codes

GENESYS
    Posted 05-29-2020 16:16
    Jeroen is long gone from Genesys...

George Ganahl GCP (Genesys Cloud), ICCE
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 16.  RE: Ability to select multiple Wrap Codes

Posted 03-29-2018 03:31
    For Dialer campaigns, it is available to reach. 
    In the script, you must build some drop-down list (can be hierarchical) when user set one save this information in the database (contact list). After that run post call policy witch checks this contact list field and re-change wrap-up codes. 
    You need to build your own login in the script and dialer policy.

Rafal Gaworski
    Telefonix Sp. Z o.o

• 17.  RE: Ability to select multiple Wrap Codes

Posted 05-08-2018 22:12
    We have raised a feature request to support multiple wrap codes, so that we can collect the reason for the call as well as the outcome of the call (PCV-I-56). I appreciate that this would make reporting more complex, but currently the reporting on wrap-codes is not really useable as we are finding Agents frequently select the wrong wrap-code - because it is difficult to select just one code for a complex call.

Unfortunately, the status of our feature request is "Future consideration", but if enough customers flagged this a priority if is more likely to get onto the PureCloud roadmap.

Sue McPherson
    Belong - Telstra Corporation Ltd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources