Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Set an override closed hour call flow on schedule

Posted 01-23-2017 08:58

When adding a new schedule I would like to have the possibility to override the default "Closed Hour Call Flow". Instead of playing the standard out of business hours message it could be that we want to say something else that is more related to that specific day(s). 

Menu

Telephony / IVR Routing / Schedules

• 2.  RE: Set an override closed hour call flow on schedule

Posted 01-23-2017 09:34

I second this, was just gonna post this suggestion myself. If, for example, you close for a national holiday and want to play another closed prompt for this single day. As of now you have to create a task in the closed flow and check for a specific date or change the closed prompt message completely.

• 3.  RE: Set an override closed hour call flow on schedule

GENESYS
    Posted 01-23-2017 15:42

Tobias and Daniel,

I just checked with the team and both holiday and emergency scheduling are already on the roadmap. Thank you!

• 4.  RE: Set an override closed hour call flow on schedule

Posted 03-20-2018 14:15
    Looks like this feature got bumped. Any update as to when it might be coming?

• 5.  RE: Set an override closed hour call flow on schedule

Posted 03-21-2018 09:59
    Agreed. With the weather we're having it would be great to just be able to slap up an all flow heads up that we're closed, or something unique like that. An update would be great!

------------------------------
    Benjamin Winter
    Mortenson Family Dental

• 6.  RE: Set an override closed hour call flow on schedule

GENESYS
    Posted 03-22-2018 17:57
    Soon...

There is an Edge issue that needs to be worked out, but a lot of the functionality is done. Hopefully out there by the end of Q2 if all goes well.

George Ganahl
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources