Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Recording policy in the IVR (Architect)

Posted 12-12-2016 13:30

If there were a recording policy task in the IVR (Architect) we could remove many queues since the customer can choose to not be recorded (in the Nordics).

As you can see in the attached screen recording you can see that we have added DTMF tone 9 to not be recorded. All our queues with no recording is named with an underscore.  

• 2.  RE: Recording policy in the IVR (Architect)

GENESYS
    Posted 12-13-2016 17:15

@Nicholas Luthy , I think this one is for you.

• 3.  RE: Recording policy in the IVR (Architect)

GENESYS
    Posted 12-13-2016 18:34

Hi @Tobias Zackrisson  - are you asking about the rules around allowing the caller the option to opt-out of a recording? If so, there are a few thoughts on this. 1.) you could disable recording on the trunk as a short term (though that is a very broad sweeping measure), but we do have a feature in progress for toggling the recording off within the IVR. That would allow the flow designer to add this in a menu or after a decision/switch within the task view to drive the recording setting based upon caller input. 

• 4.  RE: Recording policy in the IVR (Architect)

Posted 12-14-2016 07:44

Hi Nicholas, 

I know that I can disabled the recording on trunk level or via policy. But I'm more into the feature that you are working on at the moment. Instead of having two queues which one has a policy where we don´t record and the other one for recording. When we have rolled out PureCloud for all our sites we will have approx. 250 queues instead of 125 if we had the new feature. 

Thanks for the answer and that you guys are working on it! 

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources