Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Can I have the PureCloud web-based (WebRTC) phone alert through my computer speakers but play audio during the call through my headset?

• 1.  Can I have the PureCloud web-based (WebRTC) phone alert through my computer speakers but play audio during the call through my headset?

GENESYS
    Posted 10-24-2016 17:50

I want to hear alerts for incoming calls through my computer speakers, but I want to listen to the caller through my headset. Is it possible to have both?

• 2.  RE: Can I have the PureCloud web-based (WebRTC) phone alert through my computer speakers but play audio during the call through my headset?

GENESYS
    Posted 11-02-2016 19:43

Sure!

Incoming call alerts play through the default Playback Device configured in the computer's Sounds settings.

For the PureCloud web-based phone, the microphone and speakers it uses are configured in the Phone Selector within your PureCloud Client.

• 3.  RE: Can I have the PureCloud web-based (WebRTC) phone alert through my computer speakers but play audio during the call through my headset?

GENESYS
    Posted 11-04-2016 18:14

Thanks George! 

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources