Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

How do I automate quality evaluations for specific queues, agents, and interactions?

Gina Tyree

Gina Tyree10-19-2016 17:29

• 1.  How do I automate quality evaluations for specific queues, agents, and interactions?

GENESYS
    Posted 10-19-2016 17:29

• 2.  RE: How do I automate quality evaluations for specific queues, agents, and interactions?

GENESYS
    Posted 10-19-2016 18:05

You can create policies to automate the recording and evaluation of interactions. For example, you can create a policy that assigns all inbound interactions in a specific queue to a specific person.

To create a policy, go to Admin > Quality, then click Policies.  Click Create a New Policy and then select what criteria you want for matching interactions, and what actions you want performed on those matching interactions.

For more information about how to create a policy, go to https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/create-recording-policy/. There's a screenshot you can click on to explore policy settings and even a few video clips to get you started. 

• 3.  RE: How do I automate quality evaluations for specific queues, agents, and interactions?

GENESYS
    Posted 10-20-2016 14:53

Thanks Jordan!

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources