Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

I'd like to understand general use. On average how many groups would you say you actively participate in? And, do you track them via Favorites?

• 1.  I'd like to understand general use. On average how many groups would you say you actively participate in? And, do you track them via Favorites?

GENESYS
    Posted 10-11-2016 17:56

• 2.  RE: I'd like to understand general use. On average how many groups would you say you actively participate in? And, do you track them via Favorites?

GENESYS
    Posted 10-14-2016 12:54

That's a tough one to describe. I monitor quite a few groups. I have 38 Official groups open in my roster, plus a few personal groups that aren't very active (I don't want to close and lose them though). I only participate in about 5 or 6, and I keep 2 in Favorites.  For groups that don't have much chatter but are important to me, I turn off the "Mute this room" feature so I always see their messages. Others I just glance through once or twice a day. (The sort order to most recent really helps with that. It keeps me from checking every room- I can just stick to the top of the list.)

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources