Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

It seems like more and more of my co-workers are attending Salesforce's big annual conference. What sort of integrations does PureCloud offer for Salesforce?

• 1.  It seems like more and more of my co-workers are attending Salesforce's big annual conference. What sort of integrations does PureCloud offer for Salesforce?

GENESYS
    Posted 10-04-2016 12:34

• 2.  RE: It seems like more and more of my co-workers are attending Salesforce's big annual conference. What sort of integrations does PureCloud offer for Salesforce?

Posted 01-23-2017 13:44

If your co-workers attended Dreamforce, then it's possible they passed by our booth.  We were there demonstrating our integrations (including some of our newest features like support for the new Lightning Experience), talking to customers and prospects, and, of course, passing out small goodies. 

There's a write-up up of our Dreamforce experience here:  http://blog.inin.com/on-the-road-with-purecloud-for-salesforce-lightning-einstein-and-more/#sthash.yyGQ3R8i.dpbs

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources