Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Is there a way to print an entire completed evaluation? We need to add some of these to personal files. The report doesn't give all the information. I need the actual evaluation with score.

• 1.  Is there a way to print an entire completed evaluation? We need to add some of these to personal files. The report doesn't give all the information. I need the actual evaluation with score.

Posted 02-20-2018 16:41

• 2.  RE: Is there a way to print an entire completed evaluation? We need to add some of these to personal files. The report doesn't give all the information. I need the actual evaluation with score.

Posted 02-23-2018 14:44

Hi Nicole,

I certainly understand the need for that and it's an enhancement that we plan to add (a new field/button (print) in the completed evaluation to allow printing the evaluation with all interaction data, all question groups and questions. Right now that doesn't work well - though you can technically select the print option from the edit tab on your window.

I don't know yet when the development team can work on that but I'll come back and update this response at some point.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Lesley

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources