Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Re: Zero out (Transfering out) of Voicemail

Posted 08-29-2018 10:21
    hi ,
    i searched through the help pages and in community but could not find any info on below, so was wondering if this is currently  supported with Purecloud or not.
    I am looking for  a way to transfer out of Voicemail to attendent or another user's ext
    ie. After 3-4 rings the calls goes to Users Voicemail but instead if given a choice,i.e  can call be transferred to another user by pressing any digit  (i.e zero) while in Voicemail.

------------------------------
    Ronak Shah

• 2.  RE: Re: Zero out (Transfering out) of Voicemail

GENESYS
    Posted 08-29-2018 11:36
    Sorry that's not currently possible.   You can vote for it here: https://purecloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLDIG-I-142

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Re: Zero out (Transfering out) of Voicemail

Posted 10-12-2021 13:15
    Good day Melissa, Have a question about this particular feature. Do you know if this ever got implemented or if there was an alternate solution to making this work. Any of your thoughts would help. Also, I see something similar in the feature request which has got a lot of votes - https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLINB-I-1275

BHARAT RUDRAKSHALA
    ESRI

• 4.  RE: Re: Zero out (Transfering out) of Voicemail

GENESYS
    Posted 10-12-2021 14:00
    Both those requests are still marked as community review, but we're working on a new feature that will get what you want (not the preferred agents or retention policy stuff from the 2nd idea but everything else).  We're adding a voicemail flow so you can customize exactly what happens during voicemail including transferring away.

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Re: Zero out (Transfering out) of Voicemail

Posted 10-12-2021 14:04
    Thanks for the update.

• 6.  RE: Re: Zero out (Transfering out) of Voicemail

Posted 10-12-2021 17:24
    Melissa, Do you think this would be something that would be available for beta by year end?

• 7.  RE: Re: Zero out (Transfering out) of Voicemail

GENESYS
    Posted 10-12-2021 18:34
    Edited by Melissa Bailey 10-12-2021 18:45
    I can't give any dates.  If you want to participate in the beta, contact @Justin Campbell

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 8.  RE: Re: Zero out (Transfering out) of Voicemail

Posted 10-12-2021 21:21
    Understood

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources