Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View

Skills Performance View - skill groups can be for more than 1 skill?

• 1.  Skills Performance View - skill groups can be for more than 1 skill?

Posted 04-27-2021 18:09
    Hi all, quick question (I think). We are planning to route some contacts (callback but possibly offline cases too) to a Queue with more than 1 skill depending on some variables.
    For instance, we would queue callbacks in the queue First Level Support, only to agents with skill Premier (based on the customer type) and language English (or any of the other languages we have).
    In the Skills Performance View we would see just English as a skill, and the complete set of metrics for all contacts routed with that skill (and if we expand by each Queue i.e. First Level Support). But would there be a skill group "English/Premier" where I could see the metrics for all contacts that were routed using both skills English and Premier (and after expanding see specifically within the queue First Level Support)?  

If that is not how it works (and the Skills view is always "per single skill')  -  if I filter at the top one skill/language would it filter in each skill group the contacts that were routed also with the one I am filtering now?   (example, I filter at the top the Language English, and on the skill group "Premier" it will show the detail of all contacts that were routed with both English and Premier skills, and if I expand will see all metrics for all contacts routed in each queue like First Level Support with both English and Premier)

Thanks!
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Gerardo Barindelli
    Sabre GLBL Inc
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources