Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud)

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

How long one inbound interaction can stay on queue?

• 1.  How long one inbound interaction can stay on queue?

Posted 6 days ago
    Hi everybody
    Please could you help me with this question?
    I have the next case, we are using the Puresocial conector for receive facebook´s messages like chat interactions in Genesys Cloud, but, the customer have a problem, there are some interactions with duration on queue around 10 hours and appear like "abandonned".
    Puresocial said that Genesys Cloud have this timer for cancel this interactions when those were by long time on queue. I do not see nothing about it in the resource center. For this reason I have doubt
    I made some test with email interaction and this interactions staying on queue until there are available agents, in other word there are not any timer! but in the chat interaction I can not test.
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Gladys Galabay
    High Telecommunications Sociedad de Telecomunicaciones Cia. Ltda.

• 2.  RE: How long one inbound interaction can stay on queue?

GENESYS
    Posted 6 days ago
    No, there is no timer that disconnects a message or chat after a specific amount of time in queue. You would have to do something using the Conversations API to check for such interactions and delete them.

You can probably find some information on that in the Developer forum (developer.mypurecloud.com). Or, try a search on the Genesys Knowledge Network (know.genesys.com) which will look at all resources.

George Ganahl GCP (Genesys Cloud), ICCE
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys