Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Home Grown CRM integration with Genesys Cloud

Posted 11-17-2021 14:32
    Hi Genesys Experts,

We are working on one POC.

Use case:- When the customer call on Genesys cloud TFN number and call comes on Genesys cloud and at same time we want to show customer number on home grown CRM.

For this first we are  creating client OAuth on Genesys cloud integration.
    But  which API should I call to get the customer number and show on CRM?

Anybody help us to get this solution?

Thankyou in Advance.
    #DigitalChannels
    #Implementation
    #Integrations

------------------------------
    Rakesh Singh
    HCL Technologies Ltd.

• 2.  RE: Home Grown CRM integration with Genesys Cloud

Posted 11-19-2021 10:30
    Rakesh,

If you are looking to call the Genesys Cloud API from the CRM, then I recommend attending the API training class from Genesys Beyond. This covers how to do what you require.

If you are wanting to display CRM information withing the Genesys Cloud Script, then you need to create a REST API for the CRM and then use a custom integration to call it.

HTH

• 3.  RE: Home Grown CRM integration with Genesys Cloud

Posted 11-19-2021 12:24
    Hi Rakesh,

If you want real time data you can use Genesys Cloud topic v2.routing.queues.{id}.conversations.calls data contains customer phone number.
    About API you can use /api/v2/analytics/conversations/details/query and specify interval with some additional filtering.

Taras Buha
    taras@noralogix.com
    www.noralogix.com

• 4.  RE: Home Grown CRM integration with Genesys Cloud

Posted 12-06-2021 10:35
    Hi Taras,

Thanks for your reply. 
      In this notification channel v2.routing.queues.{id}.conversations.calls  from where should we get the queues.{id}. Should I pass the queue id statically  which is getting       from  queue?  
     I want get all details like ani, TFN number etc on real time on when the call comes in genesys cloud.

Thank you.

Rakesh Singh
    HCL Technologies Ltd.

• 5.  RE: Home Grown CRM integration with Genesys Cloud

Posted 12-06-2021 11:25
    Hi Taras,

When we are passing the static queue id which is configured on Genesys Architect flow and get all the data with customer phone number. on real time

Thank you.

Rakesh Singh
    HCL Technologies Ltd.

• 6.  RE: Home Grown CRM integration with Genesys Cloud
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 12-07-2021 09:24
    If you're building a client application inside the CRM, and you're wanting information about calls coming in to a specific user (which will contain the information re: which queue the call in to the user through), you would be better served with this notification topic:  v2.users.{id}.conversations.  The user ID will be available by performing the https://developer.genesys.cloud/api/rest/v2/users/#get-api-v2-authorization-subjects-me api call, which will also return a list of roles/permissions (e.g. should be included in the initialization of your app anyways to determine what features/functions will be enabled/disabled based on the signed in user's permission set).  

Richard Schott
    Genesys - Employees

• 7.  RE: Home Grown CRM integration with Genesys Cloud

Posted 12-07-2021 14:25
    Thanks Rechard for solution.

Rakesh Singh
    HCL Technologies Ltd.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources