Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Secure Flow: For agent to receive a CC number - not payment.

• 1.  Secure Flow: For agent to receive a CC number - not payment.

Posted 05-17-2021 19:06
    Hi all.. 

I am wondering if this is possible, or if any one else has been able to do something similar. 

Is it possible to use a Secure Flow as a phone line that an agent AND client can call or conference in order to have no recording take place? We have lines of business that will take credit card information in order to process payments on behalf of clients with other vendors. We are looking for an alternative way to ensure that when the agent is being given the credit card number, there is no recording. 

Any suggestions are welcome :) ​
    #Ask Me Anything (AMA)
    #ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Kymberli O'Hagan
    Product Owner, Omni-Channel
    Alberta Motor Association

• 2.  RE: Secure Flow: For agent to receive a CC number - not payment.

GENESYS
    Posted 05-17-2021 19:55
    Why don't you use secure pause?

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/pause-interactions-recording-protect-sensitive-information/
    https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/configure-secure-pause-actions-scripts/ if you want to make it a script action

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Secure Flow: For agent to receive a CC number - not payment.

Posted 05-18-2021 10:32
    hey Melissa, 

Majority of our lines of businesses have an autopause function built into GC and the applications used for payments, we have one business unit where building this in as an integration (like we've done with our other areas) just is not an option due to the type of service being provided. We have used the manual pause (your first article) but there is still a lot of human error where the agents either forget to use it or forget to start recording again. The biggest struggle is on direct calls to the agents, when a client calls them direct there doesn't seem to be a way to pause the recording when the receive the CC information.

Kymberli O'Hagan

• 4.  RE: Secure Flow: For agent to receive a CC number - not payment.

Posted 05-18-2021 11:56

Kymberli,
    Thank you for raising this.  I know how to do it over in Engage Cloud using the payment microservice in that IVR, but not with Cloud without a third party service.

I too am very interested if there is a solid approach.  You said, .."direct calls to the agents, when a client calls them direct there doesn't seem to be a way to pause the recording when the receive the CC information."

• 5.  RE: Secure Flow: For agent to receive a CC number - not payment.

Posted 05-18-2021 12:34
    At this point, we need the agent to tell the client they will hang up and call them back. The agent has to call out "on behalf of a queue" in order for the pause functionality to be there and this is not the best member experience (journey) for our organization. 

I'd love if there was another way!

Kymberli O'Hagan

• 6.  RE: Secure Flow: For agent to receive a CC number - not payment.

GENESYS
    Posted 05-18-2021 13:04
    So the caller dials the agent's direct phone number?  Could you create a queue for that agent (with only that agent in it) and assign the number to the queue instead of the agent? Then all calls would be acd calls so they can use secure pause.

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 7.  RE: Secure Flow: For agent to receive a CC number - not payment.

Posted 05-18-2021 13:10
    Yep, direct line to the agent. I didn't even think of that.. but that could be an option to work around the autopause integrations. However, this would be for upwards of about 175 - 200 agents and could be a maintenance nightmare.

Kymberli O'Hagan

• 8.  RE: Secure Flow: For agent to receive a CC number - not payment.

Posted 05-18-2021 13:15
    Agreed, this isn't sustainable for anything more than a handful of agents.  I haven't thought it through all of the way, but suspect it would throw off some reporting too.

• 9.  RE: Secure Flow: For agent to receive a CC number - not payment.

Posted 05-20-2021 02:32
    Not knowing your whole needs for the direct numbers for agents. But using Melissa's approach you could use one IVR and a data table mapping number and agent. Then transferring to the queue and defining the preferred agent. Using queue settings, it would be possible to set it so, that only the preferred agent can answer.
    Only thing that would cause issues, if the agent needs to be able to call outbound with the direct number?

Kimmo Peltonen
    Advania Finland Oy

• 10.  RE: Secure Flow: For agent to receive a CC number - not payment.

Posted 05-20-2021 10:32
    Hey Kimmo, 

The agents direct lines would be required for dialing out as well - these phone numbers are their connection to clients and vendors.

Kymberli O'Hagan

• 11.  RE: Secure Flow: For agent to receive a CC number - not payment.

Posted 05-18-2021 14:04
    Hi Kymberli, 

Not sure if this is of much help to you. We have built for some of our clients pause and resume based on the following scenario. The agent is on a separate chrome URL web page (outside Genesys Cloud) filling in details like payments, card numbers, etc. The minute the agent clicks in a specific area on the URL web page to say type a payment amount in, the Genesys Cloud pause recording kicks in, when the agent clicks anywhere else on the URL web page the Genesys Cloud resume recording kicks in again, works great. 

Kind Regards

warren beddie
    Noralogix PTY (Ltd)
    warren@noralogix.com

• 12.  RE: Secure Flow: For agent to receive a CC number - not payment.

Posted 05-18-2021 14:14
    Hey Warren, 

We do have this built out for other systems and business units where payments are made, the difference is that for this specific use case there is no payment and no external system being used as the CC info is being taken for future use on behalf of the client. 

Thank you,

Kymberli O'Hagan

• 13.  RE: Secure Flow: For agent to receive a CC number - not payment.

Posted 05-19-2021 07:40
    Edited by Matt Lawson 05-09-2022 09:29
    Hi Kymberli, 
    I'm just throwing something out there. I have no idea the size of this business unit, would creating individual queues for each of these agents not work. 1 agent 1 queue 
    Kind Regards

warren beddie
    Noralogix PTY (Ltd)
    warren@noralogix.com

• 14.  RE: Secure Flow: For agent to receive a CC number - not payment.

Posted 03-07-2022 12:39
    Warren is this a service you can offer other customers.  I have a Genesys Cloud customer looking for a similar service and thinking if this is something your Company can provide.

Martin Bunting
    i3Vision Technologies Inc.

• 15.  RE: Secure Flow: For agent to receive a CC number - not payment.

Posted 03-07-2022 13:26
    Hi Martin, 
    Of course we love working with clients and partners, sounds like a plan, if you want to send me an email (warren@noralogix.com) we can discuss it further. You are with a nice company you guys are a Microsoft house you will like what we will be brining out this month with Genesys Cloud and Microsoft Azure. Kind Regards

Warren Beddie
    Noralogix PTY (Ltd)
    warren@noralogix.com

• 16.  RE: Secure Flow: For agent to receive a CC number - not payment.

Posted 05-19-2021 08:45
    Hi Kymberli,

As I understand main requirement is to handle recordings with sensitive information and it's not easy to run secure call flow in your case.

What if to use approach with AI application.

1. Call will be recorded
    2. At the end of the call will be triggered AI application speech to text recognition with trained model for your business requirements.
    3. If the recording contains sensitive information to cut voice recording.
    4. Save new version of the recording somewhere else, like Azure Storage, AWS S3 etc.
    5. Delete recording from the Genesys Cloud.

Taras Buha
    taras@noralogix.com
    www.noralogix.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources