Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Accessing UUI data for reporting purposes

Posted 02-23-2021 10:24
    Hello everyone, I was wondering if you could help me solving a challenge I encountered recently.

Per one of requirements from our business, we're thinking about some alternative solutions to out-of-the-box wrap-up codes. Since there are a lot of them (more than 300 - don't ask me why :-) ) in a 3 level tree structure, we need to find a bit more user friendly solution. 
    The idea I came up with, is using a script with a buttons, that once you click on them, would update UUI data and get you to next page (which shows you next level of the tree). 

The only problem I see there (putting time needed for implementation aside) is reporting. I can see UUI data using GET/api/v2/conversations/calls/ and it looks like this:
    "attributes": {
    "CWC L3": "Default Level3",
    "CWC L2": "Default Level 2",
    "CWCL1": "Default Level1"}
    which is fine for me (when it comes to data structure).
    Problem is, that API endpoint mentioned above gives me only specific calls (by conversation ID) and I can't find anything that would give me multiple calls (i.e. all calls from given queue) in one request.

What I'm looking for, is a result that would give me results like /api/v2/analytics/conversations/details/query?interval="....".

Is there any way to get the UUI data that way? Or maybe there's some other way we could approach that requirement?

I'd appreciate any help here.

Thanks in advance.
    Piotr
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Piotr Danielewski
    Ernst & Young Global Services Limited

• 2.  RE: Accessing UUI data for reporting purposes

Posted 03-01-2021 14:47
    Is there any reason you can't look at Flow Outcomes with Failure and Success reporting?  That is included and has good reporting.  What you really need is Outcome Milestones that is coming soon.

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    Avtex Solutions, LLC
    Contact Center Innovation Architect
    robertwc@avtex.com
    https://www.Avtex.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Accessing UUI data for reporting purposes

Posted 03-02-2021 02:50
    Hello Robert, yes, there's one - it's not happening within the IVR, it's the user input that I'm pushing to UUI data (from script).

Piotr Danielewski
    Ernst & Young Global Services Limited

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources