Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  When changing a Schedule that is used by several Schedule Groups, is there a way to show all the affected Groups?

Posted 11-30-2021 19:06
    We recently made some adjustment to several Schedules for the Thanksgiving Holidays and had to verify manually which Schedule Groups were affected by those changes.  Is there a way to show a list of Schedule Group used by the same Schedule?
    #PlatformAdministration
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Jean Lam
    Bridgecrest Acceptance Corporation

• 2.  RE: When changing a Schedule that is used by several Schedule Groups, is there a way to show all the affected Groups?

Posted 11-30-2021 21:00
    Not directly through the UI - although the schedule groups view does list schedules under each.

You can pull this out through the API/CLI but you'd need to then manipulate the output from that to get it into a format you can read/use.

Vaun McCarthy

• 3.  RE: When changing a Schedule that is used by several Schedule Groups, is there a way to show all the affected Groups?

Posted 12-01-2021 10:39
    Edited by Jackie Maher 12-01-2021 10:39
    Not sure if this will help, but this is what I do to check for where a schedule is used within the different scheduling groups.

1 - I go to Schedule Groups
    2 - I change the number per page to be 100, so I can see all the Schedule Groups without having to page through
    3 - Then I just do I find on the page for the schedule I'm wanting to update

This seems to work well for me. Below is a screenshot of the steps.

• 4.  RE: When changing a Schedule that is used by several Schedule Groups, is there a way to show all the affected Groups?

Posted 12-01-2021 11:38
    That's a great work around until I figure out APIs. Thank you Jackie!

Jean Lam
    Bridgecrest Acceptance Corporation

• 5.  RE: When changing a Schedule that is used by several Schedule Groups, is there a way to show all the affected Groups?

Posted 12-01-2021 11:54
    Glad you found something that worked Jean. I will have to look into using the API to see how it works. Thanks for circling back.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources