Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  DNC List failing to Block numbers

Posted 10-24-2018 01:37
    Hi All

Has anyone experienced an issue with the DNC Lists for Inbound/Outbound failing to block numbers?
    I have raised this case several times before with support and have just re-requested the case to be opened

If a customers number appears on a DNC list shouldnt it be prevented from dialing if the same DNC list is applied to the campaign?

Countless examples have been provided yet as it takes some time for the issue to be resolved by the time they do a check in to see if its re-occurred the problem has gone away.

Cheers
    #Outbound

------------------------------
    Darryn Chang
    Stuff Limited
    New Zealand
    2 Years Purecloud

• 2.  RE: DNC List failing to Block numbers

Posted 12-10-2018 16:17
    Certainly we've been experiencing this issue as well. We might now face fines as we are not complying some legal requirements for DNC numbers not being added to the DNC lists

Boris Rada
    Executive Energy Management, LLC

• 3.  RE: DNC List failing to Block numbers

Posted 09-11-2019 19:32
    Hi Darryn

Did you get a resolution on this one? I'm seeing this occur intermittently and the support team have been useless in resolving it. In fact, they've questioned whether I even had the phone number in the DNC list.

I don't think they realise the legal implications of the issue. 

Going to raise another incident but I have no confidence that it will be resolved.

[Peter] [Dimatulac]
    [BizCover][Workforce Optimisation Manager][Australia]

• 4.  RE: DNC List failing to Block numbers

Posted 09-12-2019 03:14
    Sound like the developers need to look at the failure scenarios for outbound dialing.

"If you fail to look in/open the DNC list, you don't call", as compared to "if you don't find the number in the DNC list, you can call".

Anders Vejen
    TDC Netdesign

• 5.  RE: DNC List failing to Block numbers

GENESYS
    Posted 09-12-2019 10:38

Hello Everybody

I would suggest opening a case with our PureCloud Customer Care team for issues like this. I see that Peter already has, and we will make sure to keep the case updated on our side.

Unfortunately, we are not equipped to manage escalation via our community forums.

I suggest following the outlined process in our resource center for this type of issue:

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/contact-purecloud-care/

Tyler Barley
    Manager, Technical Support | PureCloud Customer Care

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources