Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How to restrict recording retrieval after transferring a call between divisions?

Posted 11-13-2019 01:52
    Hello PureCloud

Hope you are well.

We have two divisions, Division A and Division B.

We noticed, if a call is transferred between Division A to Division B, the recording will be available for access for both supervisors in Division A and Division B.

Is there a way to limit the access these supervisors can have?

I am experimenting with conditions for the queues in divisions. However, from what I currently see it's not working.
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Thanks and regards
    Samuel Polgar
    CVT (Global) Pty Ltd

• 2.  RE: How to restrict recording retrieval after transferring a call between divisions?

Posted 11-13-2019 05:10
    Hi Samuel,

As the call technically happens in both divisions then it will be available to any supervisors that have access to either of them, i'm not sure there's anyway around this as a result.

Thanks

Gordon Thomson
    Dialler Manager
    Actavo

• 3.  RE: How to restrict recording retrieval after transferring a call between divisions?

Posted 11-14-2019 15:49
    Hello Gordon

Thank you very much for your response.

We have submitted a feature request and had good feedback already.

Please feel free to help and vote on this one https://purecloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLWFO-I-297

Thanks and regards
    Samuel Polgar
    CVT (Global) Pty Ltd

• 4.  RE: How to restrict recording retrieval after transferring a call between divisions?

Posted 11-15-2019 07:15
    Hello Samuel,

Will be interested to find out if there is anything that can be done - i'll keep my eye out on any response you get to your idea!

Thanks

Gordon Thomson
    Dialler Manager
    Actavo

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources