Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud)

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Retrieval of Edge logs from Telephony Admin UI - Product Ideas - Voting

• 1.  Retrieval of Edge logs from Telephony Admin UI - Product Ideas - Voting

Posted 18 days ago
    Hi,

I created an idea in "Genesys Product knowledge" in order to obtain Edge Logs via Telephony UI. Reason behind this, at present this facility is not accessible remotely only Genesys customer care support team have the access.
    GUI/User Admin end available only when the "Edge is off line", someone has to go on site to extract these logs. In order for Genesys to activate this Feature, voting is required. Voting can be done via the link provided below.

https://purecloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/ANA-I-100

Brief Summary of the Product idea:
    Frequently customers are requesting to retrieve Edge ".ininlogs"(Events and System logs). At present this facility is not accessible remotely only Genesys customer care have the access.
    For others these logs are currently available only through USB(When the Edge is Off line), provided someone goes on site to extract these logs.
    Once this feature is enabled PureCloud admin users should be able to see the Edge ".ininlogs" from the Telephony Admin UI.
    These logs are very different compared to the traffic capture logs which are extracted from the External trunks.

Thanks

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Ben Perera
    Spark NZ Trading

• 2.  RE: Retrieval of Edge logs from Telephony Admin UI - Product Ideas - Voting

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 11 days ago
    Voted!

I needed this today.

Thanks,

Daniel McLeod
    Qsect LLC

• 3.  RE: Retrieval of Edge logs from Telephony Admin UI - Product Ideas - Voting

Posted 11 days ago
    Appreciate Daniel for your vote. I am waiting for more people to vote.

Stay Safe

Regards

Ben

Ben Perera
    Spark NZ Trading