Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How can we use actions in Architect to look at a contact list and know what prompt to play?

Posted 05-22-2020 13:49
    Good Day, 

Is it possible in an Outbound Flow in Architect to look at a contact list and see that the outbound call will be for a specific topic and then have the flow play a user prompt with verbiage that relates to that topic? 

We have a column within the contact list that will have the policy type the outbound call will be related to. We would like to avoid having to build out multiple campaigns with multiple lists. 

:) Thanks!
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #Outbound

------------------------------
    Kymberli O'Hagan

Alberta Motor Association

• 2.  RE: How can we use actions in Architect to look at a contact list and know what prompt to play?

GENESYS
    Posted 05-22-2020 14:23
    Yes Architect will have a variable for the contact list properties.  To see a value, use Call.Contact variable.  In this example I have 3 columns: First name, Last name, and Phone so I get 3 properties.  

You can also see them on the Outbound Settings section of your flow.

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: How can we use actions in Architect to look at a contact list and know what prompt to play?

Posted 05-22-2020 14:29
    I actually found it after I posted the message!  :)  I built out what I needed and will be testing later!

Kymberli O'Hagan
    TBD
    Alberta Motor Association

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources