Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Callback customer by queue priority

Posted 05-27-2020 04:13
    Hi,

I need some advice if this is doable.

As per the current IVR setup, the caller can ask the agent to callback when available, however, my customer wondering if the callback can be by queue priority.

Meaning if the caller chooses to get agent callback, the system will then automatically set the priority, so that agent will callback based on the priority set, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.

Also, while the customer is waiting in the queue before hanging up the call. Possible to play a message to update customer " what queue number is he in, example there are 5 customers in the same waiting queue in front, etc "?

Regards

#Outbound
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Johnson Lu
    MFE International Pte Ltd.

• 2.  RE: Callback customer by queue priority

GENESYS
    Posted 05-28-2020 10:42
    We don't have the ability to define priority for a callback today, however what you can do is take the call and use the 'transfer to ACD' function to define the priority and transfer it into the queue.  From there, you can use an 'in-queue flow' to schedule the callback.  This would result in the priority defined by the original transfer into the queue being attached to the callback.

I do not believe we can play which number the customer is in queue however b/c its possible another interaction could come into the queue with a higher priority and bump the caller down.

Let me know if this helps.

thanks,
    Chris

Chris Bohlin
    Product Manager - PureCloud

• 3.  RE: Callback customer by queue priority

GENESYS
    Posted 05-28-2020 10:52
    Apologies - correction on the last part.  It turns out we are able to support playing a callers position in queue.  You can use the 'Play Position In Queue action' to play the caller's position. It will never report an increase, i.e your position is 5...your position is 7. It would keep saying your position is 5. It does report decreases, i.e. your position is 5...your position is 3.

Sorry about that.  (And thanks to the internal resource who corrected me on this!!!)

Chris Bohlin
    Product Manager - PureCloud

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources