Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Average Productivity per agent per day

Posted 01-19-2022 03:50
    Hello, 

I'm trying to calculate the monthly productivity per agent (I mean the average of interactions/per day/per agent), and I would like to have the total monthly interactions per queue (which I already have), the number of agents available in the filtered time interval (I can't find it) and the number of days the queue has been working (I can't find it either).

Is there any report to get the productivity per agent?

Or where can I find the number of available agents per queue (not assigned to the queue, but that have been connected in a period of time), and where can I consult the total number of days that a queue has been open?

thank you very much in advance!!

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Silvia Vaquero
    Cemex España Operaciones S.L.U.

• 2.  RE: Average Productivity per agent per day

GENESYS
    Posted 01-20-2022 10:30
    Edited by Shikha Khattar 01-20-2022 10:30
    Hi Silvia -

Could you specify what exactly are you using productivity for? What's your use case - is to measure agent performance? If yes, do you also have any goals associated for this KPI?

Shikha Khattar
    Genesys - Sr. Product Manager - Workforce Engagement Management

• 3.  RE: Average Productivity per agent per day

Posted 01-21-2022 03:22
    Hi Shikha,

thanks for your message.

We would like to measure the performance of the agents per queue, with the objective of improving the performance of the team. If we can measure this data, we would like to set targets. But before that, I need to know that I have the right information.

I have already asked to find out how many days an agent has worked per month. it is not in any Genesys report automatically but I have used excel for it. With this, I have the productivity per agent (average numbers of interactions per agent per day)

However, at the moment I have not been able to find out the number of agents available per queue in a period of time. 

Thank you very much in advance!!

Silvia Vaquero

• 4.  RE: Average Productivity per agent per day
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 01-21-2022 11:03
    Thanks Silvia.

Not directly related to analytics & reporting, but I wanted to make you aware of a feature within Genesys Cloud - Gamification which lets you see KPIs and set targets/ goals for a group of agents who have shared performance goals. The objective is to measure agent performance against set goals, assign points and visualize the performance metrics in agent specific scorecards.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we have a KPI within gamification --- Number of interactions per day (measured for each agent). May be worth checking it out to see if that works. In future, we will add granularity to all the KPIs to be measured 'by queue' as well.

Hope this helps.​

Shikha Khattar
    Genesys - Sr. Product Manager - Workforce Engagement Management

• 5.  RE: Average Productivity per agent per day

Posted 01-21-2022 12:28
    thank you very much for your reply. i will explore this functionality to see if it helps us. thanks!!

Silvia Vaquero

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources