Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  List of all phone numbers

Posted 11-12-2019 15:37
    I am trying to get a list of all phone numbers.  We are about to do a complete redesign of our call flow and IVR.  The first part of it is an audit where i am making sure we have all our phone numbers accounted for. 

I have one number that I cannot find in admin/telecom/numbers/numbers I have searched for it, sorted by number and went to the number and the number right before it is there but this specific number is not there.

In admin/routing/ivrs it is on the 5th page, pointed to an IVR.  I have removed it from that call route and I can type it back in and it shows up.  I am confused as to why I don't see that number in the numbers admin.

Is there anywhere I can get a full list of all numbers?  I am cool with using the api if that is the only place I can get it.
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Jeremy

• 2.  RE: List of all phone numbers

Posted 11-12-2019 17:20

Found it in the api

/api/v2/telephony/providers/edges/dids

Jeremy Lee
    Mylo LLC

• 3.  RE: List of all phone numbers

Posted 11-13-2019 10:14
    Edited by Jeremy Lee 11-13-2019 10:15
    Update - The api call /api/v2/telephony/providers/edges/dids just exports numbers that are connected to an IVR, User or Group, it doesn't export your entire inventory.  Still searching for a way to get ALL numbers

Jeremy Lee
    Mylo LLC

• 4.  RE: List of all phone numbers
    Best Answer

Posted 11-15-2019 09:11
    Hi Jeremy,

Your start and end of the DID groups you have should be available in the following section;

Telephony/DID (Direct Inward Dial) Numbers/DID Numbers

Thanks

Gordon Thomson
    Dialler Manager
    Actavo

• 5.  RE: List of all phone numbers

Posted 11-15-2019 10:11

Boom, that is exactly what I needed, thanks

/api/v2/telephony/providers/edges/didpools

Export all pages to json, convert to csv, compare with what we were missing and we are in business.  Thanks

Jeremy

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources