Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Organization settings improvement

Posted 10-11-2019 04:20
    Hey..

is it just me or is the latest release regarding "Organization settings improvement" not working as intended ? first of all there seems to be a mismatch between the release notes and the actual documentation. in the release notes its stated its that it should be possible to change the name used on login screen ? when the documentation states the following  "Note: These settings were configured when your organization was created. You cannot change these values"

Furthermore shortname is still greyed out and can not be changed, changing the org witch also was possible before release name,  dont affect the login screen..

am i missing something or ?? we have a customer that really was happy about this specific in latest release, as they relly wanted to change the login name...

Glenn 

#Roadmap/NewFeatures

------------------------------
    Glenn leidecker
    TDC Netdesign

• 2.  RE: Organization settings improvement

GENESYS
    Posted 10-14-2019 10:32
    Hi, Glenn, it is working as planned and as documented.

The Login dialog shows the Company Name:

Obviously, as you point out, that is not the same as the Org "shortname", which is the name you have to enter when you click "More Login Options". 

I am guessing your customer wants to change the shortname, which is still not possible.

George Ganahl GCP (PureCloud) ICCE CCXP
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources