Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Secure Call Flow

Posted 03-24-2020 16:56
    All,

I am invoking Secure call flow from my main call flow to Prompt back caller's PII data. Now I just want that call to come back to the next node of the mail call flow from where the Secure call flow has been initiated.

I could see that the output of Secure call flow has only Success and Failure.
    Success routes to End of the Flow
    Failure routes to next node.

Can some help here !
    #ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Anurag Gusain

• 2.  RE: Secure Call Flow

GENESYS
    Posted 03-24-2020 17:37
    A secure call flow can't return to the flow that called it.  You can end the secure call flow with a Transfer to Flow and set to your main call flow.  However you will go to that flow at the starting task/menu.  If you want to go to a specific node you need to configure that logic in the starting task/menu.

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Secure Call Flow

Posted 03-24-2020 18:49
    In the near future, the roadmap has a feature that allows for reusable code.  Hopefully this will allow you to call the code and return to the point in your starting flow.  We can only hope!!

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    Avtex Solutions, LLC
    Contact Center Innovation Architect
    robertwc@avtex.com
    https://www.Avtex.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 4.  RE: Secure Call Flow

Posted 03-30-2020 09:02
    I have written re-entrant code by storing state in SetParticipantData and retrieving this at the beginning of the flow using GetParticipantData in order to workaround the inability to adjust priority for calls that need to go to voicemail. Not perfect, but works well for us.

Sven Schiller
    Kognitiv

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources